Lunes, Marso 14, 2011

PERSONAL

I CHOOSE  A  COM.  SCI. COURSE

HI!!! GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!!!
         WHY ME ARE CHOOSE 
         A COM.SCI. COURSE BECAUSE................


COMPUTER   

                     is the best all the things that recovered, and computer is a very important this now, latest, and early work that you done. computer is the one of the highest quality of the all the gadgets, and with also computer have many function, and it is very important to us because if we need to search some thing we can easily find it by using a computer, computer also can provide our daily needs..

         Before I take up a com.sci in college my family ask me what course I will take up in college, I said I will take a  criminology  but my family is did not agree my decision they will said i will take a com.sci. course because many job you will find so I decide I will take this course even if it is hard for my self I can love this course and I will do my best to finished this course and so I can help my parents to their lives someday and to my goals, and my future someday. 

THIS REASON WHY ME CHOOSE A COM.SCI COURSE
I HAVE NO CHOICE!!!!!












Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento