Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

ABOUT MY SELF

Hi!!!! Hello!!! EVERYONE
GOOD DAY ALL OF US....


      I'am Argie de juan 17  yrs. old I leave in Brgy. Poblacion Sur Sigma Capiz, I schooling in college level and I take up a com. sci course.......my beautiful mother is Rosemarie De Juan and my handsome father is Alfredo De Juan.I have a 4 sisters and only one boy.

      I have a dreams for my self, my family and my future someday.during in my high school this time it is a not forgettable, it is a memorable why because , I have more learn in the past is about thing on how to be a independent and will be sacrifice on your family, and I will be a free then I joined to the happiness with my friends, of course!!! this is the time on how to be can love in someone I feel it , I feel I am grow up I  realized my self that the I feel in love with someone...... in my graduation i don't know to my self if I attend to my graduation because my sister is not feeling well but my family that they said I attend to my graduation because that graduation is my honor my self to achieve the diploma. 



 This it is!!!!!! this is a really it!!!!
for my college life somehow I will be all ready to come up in college but  I scared do you why? because college is very serious and its a special to be a students.


I am be simple girl and  I have dreams for my self!!!!!!!
thank you for read's 
about my self!!!
good day everyone!!!!!!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento