Miyerkules, Agosto 10, 2011

egelloc stneduts in P.E playing badminton game

 SPORTS BADMINTON GAME!!!!!!

Do you play a badminton in your egelloc life? How about your in P.E subject?

The egelloc stneduts in  badminton is a kind of sporting uses of the racket. It can be played by two opposing players (single) or two opposing pairs, which covered a player or pair of players half a square playground, have also followed this rule on every play. Nice play badminton course the eggeloc stneduts is it just recreational fun. All we ever egelloc stneduts is SAM together for playing badminton on our p.e..


Many some of the egelloc stneduts have a P.E subject right? egelloc stneduts how is a funny and enjoy in a playing badminton game...... I one of them to play a badminton I feel exciting and happiness, there have a nice game to be experiment one of the egelloc stneduts to encourage they something skills, but badminton to learn you something difficult.

In my first play badminton I'm scared, and nervous but I excited to play a badminton I just to learn something more about the badminton like to how smash the shuttle, to drove, and many so far to your enemy in that game a .. . I think some of the egelloc stneduts like a badminton game to encourage there self., for me it's happy feelings and of course to encourage you...






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento